JUKI’s SOLDERING SOLUTION encompasses a high-quality offer consisting of reflow soldering ovens each insuring the lead-free soldering of SMD components. All reflow soldering ovens are up to 95 % recyclable.
Reflow Soldering Oven
JUKI’s RS 800 8-zone reflow-soldering oven embodies the best compromise between cost and effectiveness, floor space and energy consumption. With its 8 zones even complex soldering profiles can be constructed. 2 cooling zones ensure a suitable cooling down of the printed circuit boards after the soldering process.
- Best compromise between floor space, energy consumption and flexibility during profile construction.
- Very good thermal properties (∆T Crossprofile < ±2 °C).
- Low energy consumption as well a short warm-up period.
- Available as a nitrogen oven, with a dual lane or with a large printed circuit board width.
- Soldering flux deposit due to a condensate trap, optional with nitrogen.
- Numerous useful functions already incorporated without extra charge.
- 3-year warranty on ventilators and heating elements.
Number of Heating Zones 8
Number of Cooling Zones 2
Total heated length 3,120 mm
Total cooled length 800 mm
Temperature Range Heating Zones 20 – 300 °C
High-Temp-Option (up to 350 °C) optional
Separate Top and Bottom control of temperature
Blower Fan top and bottom
Blower Fan frequency separately controllable in zones
Warm-up time approx. 35 Min.
Nitrogen Option optional
External Water Cooling for flux residue standard with nitrogen ovens
∆T Crossprofile < ±2 °C
PCB handling and transport
PCB width min. 50 mm / max. 460 mm
PCB space top 25 mm / bottom 30 mm
Conveyor speed range 30 – 200 cm / min
610 mm PCB width option
Transport of PCB on Mesh / Pin conveyor chain
Centre Board Support optional
Conveyor direction Righ-Left optional
Machine properties and dimensions
Dimensions (L × W × H) 5,380 × 1,320 × 1,505 mm
Weight 2,400 kg
PC and Software
Operating System Windows 7
Interfaces Ethernet, USB, SMEMA, Cogiscan IFSNx / TTC
Voltage Supply 400 V / 3 Phasen
Average power required during warm-up 30 kW / 9 kW
Exhaust Volume 2 × 10 m³ / min
Nitrogen (optional) 5 bar
Operating Environments 5 – 40 °C, 20 – 65 % RH
Automatic chain oiling system, UPS, Board-Drop / Jam-Alarm, On-Off-Timer, 3 years of a JUKI warranty (incl. blower fans / heating elements)
Available options and accessories (selection)
Dual lane configuration, automatic setting of conveyor width and CBS position
Specifications and design subject to change without notice.